Do you or your relatives have photographs, certificates and newspaper clippings collecting dust in an attic or basement?
Would you like to preserve your documentary heritage and share it with the rest of your family?
Preserving family heritage for future generations is the #1 goal of Parker Archival Services. I provide consultation and services in the following areas:
- The organization, preservation, care and handling of family records, including textual records (e.g. marriage certificates, correspondence, and vital records), paper-based artwork, audiovisual materials, and print photographs, negatives and slides;
- Re-housing photographs, paper-based documents, and other fragile materials into neutral, acid-free environments;
- The preservation of digital photographs and audiovisual recordings; and
- Making family records sharable and accessible online.
Preserve your documentary heritage and create visually stunning photo-books, websites and family history books.
Digitally preserve and share:
- Print photographs, negatives & slides;
- Birth, marriage & death certificates;
- Passports & other identity records;
- Diaries & notebooks;
- Letters & postcards;
- Maps, plans & drawings;
- Ephemera (pamphlets, newspaper clippings, etc.); and
- Photo album & scrapbook pages.